Father quotes | Top 30 Father’s Quotes | Best quotes for father

 Father quotes | Top 30 Father’s Quotes | Best quotes for father

Father quotes | Top 30 Father’s Quotes | Best quotes for father
Father quotes | Top 30 Father’s Quotes | Best quotes for father


Top 30 Father’s Quotes

1."As fathers, we understand that we have the opportunity to image forth God's love to our family." -Matt Click

2.“I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much.” – Hedy Lamarr

3."Being a father is a PRIVILEGE. It is nothing short of amazing!" -Larry Hagner

4.“It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.” – John Sinor

5."Being a father truly is a blessing and a role not to be taken for granted." -Derek Polen

6.“This is not to say that becoming a father automatically makes you a good father. Fatherhood, like marriage, is a constant struggle against your limitations and self-interests. But the urge to be a perfect father is there because your child is a perfect gift.” – Kent Nerburn

7."The guys who fear becoming fathers don't understand that fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man. The end product of child raising is not the child but the parent." -Frank Pittman

8.“My dad believed in me, even when I didn’t. He always knew I could do this. I’m sure that everyone in Reading remembers how much he talked about me. I thought that was sweet, but really I just wasn’t as sure it would happen. So, I just love my dad for believing in his little girl.” – Taylor Swift

9."A father should present the fundamental qualities of leadership, responsibility, and accountability, as well as the capabilities of planning, disciplining, and loving. Fathering is a full-time job." -Myles Munroe

10.“I love my dad; I’m a daddy’s girl all the way.” – Molly Quinn

11."Never before in the history of men and women have expectant fathers been so involved in the pregnancy process." -Harlan Cohen

12.“I’m always going to love my father.” – Floyd Mayweather Jr.

13."So, like all proud fathers do, I boasted about all of their successes and all of the joy they bring to my wife and me." -Dennis Lominac

14.“I love my daddy. My daddy’s everything. I hope I can find a man that will treat me as good as my dad.” – Lady Gaga

15."You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together." -Erika Cosby

16.“I love my father as the stars- he’s a bright shining example and a happy twinkling in my heart.” – Terri Guillemets

17."I believe the heart of the heavenly Father is reflected in the heart of the earthly father." -Nathan Lorick

18.“I love my dad, although I’m definitely critical of him sometimes, like when his pants are too tight. But I love him so much and I try to be really supportive of him.” – Liv Tyler

19."Fathers are an integral part of the family for their contribution to the household by care giving and ensuring the healthy development and well-being of children and families." -Ola Akinmade

20.“I love my dad so much. I don’t have that cool thing where I have dad issues.” – Max Winkler

21."At home I was blessed with a strong role model for a father, and on the field I was equally blessed to have the best coaches an athlete could ask for. Each and every lesson a coach taught me has shaped me into the person and father I am today." -Tom Limbert

22.“My father did everything for me. He was awesome.” – Jenson Button

23."God does have a plan for fathers." -Jay Payleitner

24.“My dad was always my hero, my best friend.” – Dhani Harrison

25."A father is a banker provided by nature." -French Proverb

26.“My father was a great man. He was a great warrior. He was a great American. I admired him for all of those things. But I love him because he was a great father.” – Meghan McCain

27."No duty in my life is more important or more sacred than my role as a husband and father. That is where my true character is most accurately seen, and it is the best single gauge of my overall success or failure as a leader and role model." -John MacArthur

28.“Being a dad is my most important job because it not only affects my children but their children and many generations to come.” – Mark Dominik

29."Blessed indeed is the man who hears many gentle voices call him father!" -Lydia M. Child

30.“I asked my dad for a BB gun, but he said we were a tribe of worriers, not warriors.”  – Hilary Price


Post a Comment

0 Comments