Love for daughter quotes | Special daughter quotes | Daughters are blessings Quotes

 Love for daughter quotes | Special daughter quotes | Daughters are blessings Quotes  

Love for daughter quotes | Special daughter quotes | Daughters are blessings Quotes
Love for daughter quotes | Special daughter quotes | Daughters are blessings Quotes  



Special daughter quotes

1.“A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.”-unknown

2.“A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart”. – Unknown

3.“To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Mom”-unknown

4.“Raising a daughter is like growing a flower. You give it your best. If you’ve done your job well, she blooms”. – Unknown

5.“A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.”-unknown

6.“Sometimes, when I need a miracle, I look into my daughter’s eyes and realize I have already created one”. – Unknown

7.“Happiness is mother and daughter time.”-unknown

8.“Our daughters are the most precious of our treasures, the dearest possessions of our homes, and the objects of our most watchful love”. – Margaret Elizabeth Sangster

9.“My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.”-unknown

10.“She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful for the way she thought. She was beautiful for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn’t beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul”. – F. Scott Fitzgerald

11.“I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.”-unknown

12.“The best music I have ever heard is the sound of my daughter’s giggling”. — Deasish Mridha

13.“A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.”-unknown

14.“The most precious jewels you’ll have around your neck are the arms of your daughter”. — Altaf ul Qadri

15.“A mother’s treasure is her daughter.”-unknown

16.“A daughter is God’s way of saying, I thought you could use a lifelong friend”. – Unknown

17.“A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend”.-unknown

18.“Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angel shine about them, and though it wears thin, sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart”. – Alan Beck

19.“No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.”-unknown

20.“A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer”. – Unknown

21.“Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.”-unknown

22.“Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart”. – Winnie the Pooh

23.“The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.”-unknown

24.“A daughter is the most precious gift of life who lets our hearts dance with joy”. – Apollo M

25.“The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” – Anita Diamant

26.“Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our hearts with unending love”. – J. Lee

27.“A daughter is a mother’s gender partner, her closest ally in the family confederacy, an extension of herself. And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.” – Victoria Secunda

28.“I loved you from the moment I laid eyes on you”. – Louisa May Alcott

29.“Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.” – Heather Gudenkauf

30.“A daughter is a rainbow — a curve of light through scattered mist that lifts the spirit with her prismatic presence. A daughter is a promise, kept”. – Ellen Hopkins


Post a Comment

0 Comments