Quotes for Sister | Top 35 Sister's Quotes | sister emotional quotes

 Quotes for Sister | Top 35 Sister's Quotes | sister emotional quotes 

Quotes for Sister | Top 35 Sister's Quotes | sister emotional quotes
Quotes for Sister | Top 35 Sister's Quotes | sister emotional quotes 


Top 35 Sister Quotes

1."Sisters are the best kind of friends - there's no friend like a sister." Author Unknown

2.“A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost.” — Marion Garretty

3."She is my sounding board, my confidante, my keeper of secrets - and my best friend." Kathleen O'Keefe

4.“A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.” – Elizabeth Fishel

5."She's always there for me when I need her; She's my best friend; she's just my everything." Ashley Olsen

6.“Little sister, don’t you do what your big sister done.” – Elvis Presley

7.“Look inside any sister relationship and you’ll find a wealth of interesting stories.” – Colleen Sell

8."A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life." Isadora James

9.“Sister is our first friend and second mother.” – Sunny Gupta

10."Sister you were the one I always told on, now you're the friend I always lean on. I count my blessings everyday for you." Catherine Pulsifer

11.“When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, who stands a chance against us?” – Pam Brown

12."Sister we don't know what the future holds but we always know we are there for each other." Catherine Pulsifer

13.“The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” – Cali Rae Turner

14."Appreciation I send to you my sister, for always being there, for your support and encouragement. On you I can always count." Catherine Pulsifer

15.“A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.” – Isadora James

16."Often, in old age, the sisters become each other's chosen and most happy companions. In addition to their shared memories of childhood and their relationship to each other's children, they . . . carry the echoes of their mother's voice." Margaret Mead

17.“You can kid the world, but not your sister.”― Charlotte Gray

18."When I was discouraged, my sister encouraged. When I had doubt my sister would shout, you can do it, do not quit." Catherine Pulsifer

19.“Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline

20."I am so proud to call you sister. I could not ask for a better friend, for a better encourager, you have made a positive difference in my life." Catherine Pulsifer

21.“An older sister is a protector and a confidante, the one who has your back no matter what.” – Unknown

22."An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too." - Pam Brown

23.“Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” – Amy Li

24."Help one another, is part of the religion of sisterhood." - Louisa May Alcott

25.“Is solace anywhere more comforting than that in the arms of a sister?” – Alice Walker

26."It's hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own." - Pam Brown

27."Of two sisters one is always the watcher, one the dancer." - Louise Glück

28.“Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.” – Carol Saline

29."Sisters is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship." - Margaret Mead

30.“There can be no situation in life in which the conversation of my dear sister will not administer some comfort to me.” – Mary Worley Montagu

31.“You’re not my best friend. You’re my sister, and that’s more” – Jenny Han

32."Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other." - Carol Saline

33.“Sisters don’t need words. They have perfected their own secret language of smiles, sniffs, sighs, gasps, winks, and eye rolls.” – Unknown

34."Sisters share the scent and smells - the feel of a common childhood." - Pam Brown

35."Sisters don't need words. They have perfected a language of snarls and smiles and frowns and winks - expressions of shocked surprise and incredulity and disbelief. Sniffs and snorts and gasps and sighs - that can undermine any tale you're telling." - Pam Brown


Post a Comment

0 Comments