Quotes for Son | Top 40 Quotes for Son | Quotes for son and daughter

 Quotes for Son | Top 40 Quotes for Son | Quotes for son and daughter

Quotes for Son | Top 40 Quotes for Son | Quotes for son and daughter
Quotes for Son | Top 40 Quotes for Son | Quotes for son and daughter

Top 40 Quotes for Son

 

1. “To my son, never forget that I love you. No matter where you go or what happens in life. You are loved. Forever and always.” – Unknown

2. “I live for my sons. I would be lost without them.” – Princess Diana

3. “Happiness is having a son to call your own.” – Unknown

4. “No matter what, I want my son to know that he was wished for, prayed for, and that he is forever loved.” – Unknown

5. “Heaven on Earth is looking at my little boy.” – Jenny McCarthy

6. “My son is a blessing in every way.” – Elizabeth Emken

7. “Yesterday my little boy, today my friend, and forever my son.” – Unknown

8. “I love his smile, I love his laugh, I love his kind heart, but most of all I love that he is my son.” – Unknown

9. “You’re not just my son. You’re my moon and stars and everything in between. You, my son, are my everything and I love you with all my heart.” – Unknown

10. “You are my son, my moon, and my stars.” – Unknown

11. “I love my son so much. I don’t know what I did to deserve him, but I am forever grateful he is my little boy. I simply could not imagine my life without him in it.” – Unknown

12. “Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all, how to love.” — T.F. Hodge

13. “I love you son! What a blessing it is to have a son like you.” – Unknown

14. “From the moment I held my son, my heart was his.” – Unknown

15. “I love my son! He is my best friend. Someone I laugh with, dream with, and love with all my heart.” – Unknown

16. “You are loved for the boy you are, the man you will become, and the precious son you will always be.” – Unknown

17. “No one in the world can love a boy more than I love you.” – Unknown

18. “He is my son and I love him with all my heart. There is no one in the world that could take his place.” – Unknown

19. “I’m so blessed to have a son like you. I love you.” – Unknown

20. “The day my son came into my life I knew my purpose was to love and cherish him with everything I have.” – Unknown

21. “My precious son, you are loved today, tomorrow, and always.” – Unknown

22. “I love that you are my son.” – Unknown

23. “To my son, I promise you this: no matter what happens in life I will always love you.” – Unknown

24. “A son is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.” – Unknown

25. “I may not see my son every day, but every day I think of him.” – Unknown

26. “I adore his smile, I cherish his hugs, I admire his heart, but most of all… I love that he is my son.” – Unknown

27. “Sons are miracles that will never cease to be miraculous.” – Unknown

28. “Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes and realize I already have one.” – Unknown

29. “A son is a day brightener and a heart warmer.” – Unknown

30. “I can’t even describe how lucky I feel to have a son like you.” – Unknown

31. “I asked God for a best friend, he sent me my son.” – Unknown

32. “Happiness is getting a hug from your son for no reason.” – Unknown

33. “Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that my son will be one of the most beautiful chapters.” – Unknown

34. “A son is always on your mind and forever in your heart.” – Unknown

35. “One of the greatest gifts I have ever gotten is my son.” – Unknown

36. “Sons hold our hand for a short while, but our hearts forever.” – Unknown

37. “A son’s hug lasts long after he lets go.” – Unknown

38. “Sons are angels sent from above to fill our hearts with endless love.” – Unknown

39. “A son is a gift of love.” – Unknown

40. “I have a son, who is my heart. A wonderful young man, daring and loving and strong and kind.” – Maya Angelou


Post a Comment

0 Comments