Quotes for father | Top 20 Father Quotes | Father Quotes

 Quotes for father | Top 20 Father Quotes | Father Quotes

Quotes for father | Top 20 Father Quotes | Father Quotes
Quotes for father | Top 20 Father Quotes | Father Quotes

Top 20 Father Quotes

1."I'm convinced that a father's role in child-raising should never be underestimated. underestimated. Fathers play a crucial role in their children's emotional and physical well-being and in the choices they make about how to live their lives now and in the future. " -Nicoline Ambe

2.“Men should always change diapers. It’s a very rewarding experience. It’s mentally cleansing. It’s like washing dishes, but imagine if the dishes were your kids, so you really love the dishes.” – Chris Martin

3."We are coming to understand as fathers that our relationships with the important people in our lives - especially our children - are of paramount importance to feeling good about ourselves and feeling that our lives have meaning." -Bruce Linton

4.“By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.” – Charles Wadsworth

5."A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." -Author Unknown

6.“When you’re young you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.” – Dave Attell

7."No amount of money can be paid for the relationship between a father and his sons and a father and his daughters." -Willie Williams

8.“I love being a dad. I’d have more kids if I could. I’d take a couple more, one or two more before I croak.” – Richie Sambora

9."To be your father is the greatest honor I have ever received. It allowed me to touch mystery for a moment, and to see my love made flesh. If I could have but one wish, it would be for you to pass that love along. After all, there is not much more to life than that." -Kent Nerburn

10.“We see a McDonald’s. We got so excited. We started chanting, ‘McDonald’s, McDonald’s, McDonald’s!’ And my dad pulled into the drive thru and we started cheering. And then, he ordered one black coffee for himself… and kept driving. My dad is cold-blooded.” – John Mulaney

11."A father never gives up on a son, not really, no matter how poorly he behaves at times or how many stupid decisions he makes. He tries to help that son learn how to become the man he was meant to be." -Aleksandra Layland

12.“When you got more than one kid, you just wake up angry.” – Kevin Hart

13."A good father wants his son to succeed in life. But a good father knows that success is not having an easy life where everything is just provided, requiring nothing more from his son than a request." -Gary Schulz

14.“My father had a profound influence on me. He was a lunatic.” – Spike Milligan

15."Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example rather than his advise." -Charles F. Kettering

16.“Everybody thinks their dad’s jokes are corny.  I don’t get a free pass on that. In fact, [my daughter] said to me once, ‘Most of your stuff isn’t funny at all. But I’m always surprised you make it work.’ I thought that was a pretty sophisticated way of attacking me.” – Judd Apatow

17."Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, Wayne Gretzky, Pete Marivetch, John Maxwell, and others are all examples of a father's strong influence in the success of their children. Sometimes that influence leads in right directions and at other times not. But the strong father's influence provides identity, values, and confidence in the son or daughter." -William Johnson

18.“Sometimes I think my papa is an accordion. When he looks at me and smiles and breathes, I hear the notes.” – Markus Zusak

19."Lecturing to you will not make you a better father, because fatherhood is not a matter of conscious information; it's a matter of having the right frame of mind and the right pattern of reactions to children's behaviors and needs." -Rob Wagner

20.“Let me say for now that we knew once the Creation was broken, true fathering would be much more lacking than mothering. Don’t misunderstand me, both are needed- but an emphasis on fathering is necessary because of the enormity of its absence.” – Wm. Paul Young

Post a Comment

0 Comments