Quotes for Father | Top 20 Father's Quotes | Father lovely Quotes

 Quotes for Father | Top 20 Father's Quotes | Father lovely Quotes

Quotes for Father | Top 20 Father's Quotes | Father lovely Quotes
Quotes for Father | Top 20 Father's Quotes | Father lovely Quotes

Top 20 Father’s Quotes

1.“I could not do my job without the stability of the family. Stability at home is so important to me. I want to bring up my children in a happy, stable, secure world and that is so important to both of us as parents.” – Prince William

2."Part of being a successful father is taking extreme care of our children. The other part of that equation is that we must also take extreme care of their mother." Nate Dallas, Hacking Fatherhood: Preparing For Success in the Biggest Role of Your Life

3.“My biggest achievement – besides being drafted into the NBA – was becoming a father. Being a father has made me experience things that have contributed to my maturity and personal growth.” – Dwayne Wade

4."What works for one couple or father may not work for another couple or father. You will need to research to locate or help find your comfort zone for you and your growing family." Jacob Westlin,

5.“I have a stepson, five biological children, grandchildren, and a couple of great-grandchildren. And the treasure of all this: I still get a little jump every time I hear ‘Dad.’” – Larry King

6."You may not have an earthly father that cares for you, but you have an heavenly one that does." Angelina Talpa, Love Yourself

7.“Kids put life into perspective. Life happens and you get bad news sometimes, or things don’t go your way at work—for me that might mean I lose a game or not play well—but that doesn’t affect my mood from day to day. I love going home and seeing the smiles on my daughters’ faces being happy to see me, and that makes everything all right.” – Steph curry

8."Being a father means you have to think fast on your feet. You must be judicious, wise, brave, tender, and willing to put on a frilly hat and sit down to a pretend tea party." Matthew Buckley, Fatherhood: The Manliest Profession

9.“Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.” – Marinela Reka

10."The guys who fear becoming fathers don't understand that fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man. The end product of child raising is not the child but the parent." Frank Pittman

11.“Daddy, thanks for being my hero, chauffeur, financial support, listener, life mentor, friend, guardian, and simply being there every time I need a hug.” – Agatha Stephanie Lin

12."Fathers provide not only support but also encouragement." Catherine Pulsifer

13.“My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland

14."Fatherly love is the act of giving your life for the sake of someone else's needs." Nate Dallas

15.“My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvan

16."Regardless of the personal relationship you have with your own father, you have to aim to be better." Kirsten Watson

17.“My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.” – Bindi Irwin

18."No man can possibly know what life means, what the world means, until he has a child and loves it. And then the whole universe changes and nothing will ever again seem exactly as it seemed before." L. Hearn

19.“When I’m at my best, I am my father’s daughter.” – Unknown

20."I have repeatedly stated and emphatically declared that the key to the restoration and preservation of a sane and healthy society is the salvaging of the male, especially as a responsible father." Myles Munroe


Post a Comment

0 Comments